Monroe, GA 30655
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,794
1 - 2
- Year Built 2006
- Date Listed 12/30/2019
- Views 7
Make an appointment today to see this immaculate, recently remodeled home! New flooring throughout, new granite, tile, HVAC, light fixtures and more!! Very open and spacious floor plan, large master w trey ceiling w lighting, large alternate bedrooms, lots of room to grow!! Absolutely beautiful home in quiet subdivision, large lot, level and private back yard! Sidewalk community and minutes from beautiful downtown Monroe or Athens, easy access to Hwy 78 or 316!! Schedule your showing today..Welcome Home!! USDA Eligible
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Common, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,794 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built.
- Tray, Vaulted, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 1-2 Acres
425 Brookshire in Monroe, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 18 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $215,000 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,794 sqft Single Family located at 425 Brookshire, Monroe, GA built in 2006. Realty.com has 24 photos.