42 Spy Pond Parkway
Arlington, MA 02474
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 1,464
- Year Built 1949
- Date Listed 05/16/2019
- HOA Dues $100
- Price Per Sqft $928.28
- Views 10
Amazing Waterfront Property on the shores of Spy Pond in the highly desired Kelwyn Manor Neighborhood. Watch the stunning daily sunset from your private deck and spacious yard. Enjoy kayaking, sailing, fishing and skating just steps from your door. This 7 room Cape has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, wood burning fireplace and garage. Breathtaking views of the Pond from both the 1st and 2nd floors. Newer roof, windows and gas heating system. Walking distance to Alewife Red line, Minuteman Bike Trail, parks and the East Arlington Business District that features restaurants, shops and the historic Capitol Theater.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Sun Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Stone
- None, Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Insulated Window
- Wainscoting, Cable Available, French Doors, Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Pond
- Pond, Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Private Roads, Level.
42 Spy Pond Parkway in Arlington, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 66 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,359,000 4 beds, 1,464 sqft Single Family located at 42 Spy Pond Parkway, Arlington, MA built in 1949. Realty.com has 19 photos.