42 Murray Hill Park
Last Updated: 12/11/2018 2:27 AM | Courtesy Of:
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE - ARLINGTON
Malden, MA 02148
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 1,974
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1926
- Date Listed 04/11/2018
- Price Per Sqft $284.70
These homeowners are relocating or they wouldn't be leaving this home. No matter where you sit, this home provides amazing views from its hilltop location. The open concept first floor flows beautifully for living as well as entertaining. The kitchen has been updated with cherry cabinets, new hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and a separated area for casual dining. The Sunroom has cherry wood floors, a wall of windows and access to your large private deck. A center hall for organization and a half bath completes the first floor. The views continue upstairs from the large master bedroom complete with wood floors and two separate closets. Two other bedrooms and a full bath with washer and dryer complete the 2nd floor. The basement is split between a home office and a hobby area. For the outdoor enthusiasts, you'll find the nearby Fellsmere Pond and Park to be a true sanctuary. Easy access to major routes and public transportation.
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Dining Area
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Hardwood Laminate
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- French Door, Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Security System
- French Doors, Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Gentle Slope
- Fenced (any type)
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Dead End.