42 Aspen Lane
Bartlett, NH 03812
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,556
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 06/06/2020
- Price Per Sqft $0.00
- Views 1
If you are looking for a getaway vacation property or just want a private spot to spread out and call your own, come see this spacious 3 bedroom, 4 bath home on 2.28 acres in Birch View-by-the-Saco. There is a kitchen island large enough for all the crew to relax and visit while staying out of the way of the cook, nice pantry storage, a dining room, main floor laundry, living room with a wood stove for those cooler evenings and a huge walk-out family room on the lower level complete with 3/4 bath and bar area. Upstairs, you'll find a spacious and bright master suite, 2nd full bath and 2 other bedrooms. But that's not all; there is also a screened porch, a covered porch, a huge open deck, a new 12 x 20 shed for all your toys and all of this surrounded by gorgeous perennial gardens that just keep you in flowers from spring to fall! This spot also has access to a private beach on the Saco River and to the Mt. Stanton trailhead all within the neighborhood. This location is close to many of the Mt Washington Valley's attractions including some of the best hiking and ski areas and Storyland just minutes away. So, if privacy, outdoor recreation, beautiful gardens and a spacious home is on your bucket list-don't wait.
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,556 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Mini Fridge,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Attic Fan
- Propane, Wood, Kerosene. Forced Air, Stove.
- Climate Controlled,Daylight,Finished,Stairs - Interior,Storage Space,Walkout,Exterior Access
- Bar,Blinds,Dining Area,Fireplace - Wood,Kitchen Island,Master BR w/ BA,Soaking Tub,Wood Stove Hook-up,Laundry - 1st Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Parking Spaces 5 - 10.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Body of Water
- Saco River
- Deck,Garden Space,Natural Shade,Porch,Porch - Covered,Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Screened,Shed,Window Screens,Beach Access. Country Setting,Landscaped,Ski Area,Subdivision,Trail/Near Trail,Wooded,Water Body Name - Saco River.
42 Aspen Lane in Bartlett, NH has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 40 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $365,000.00 on 07/10/2020 | 3 beds, 4 baths, 3,556 sqft Single Family located at 42 Aspen Lane, Bartlett, NH built in 2000. Realty.com has 37 photos.