4170 Cherry Ridge Walk
Suwanee, GA 30024
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,642
- Year Built 1993
- Date Listed 11/12/2019
This 3-bedroom, 2-bath, 1-story home is conveniently located near the swim and tennis facilities in Ruby Forest Subdivision. Award winning Gwinnett County Schools and a Suwanee address make this one a great find for any buyer. It is an estate sale and it will need flooring, painting, cleanup, and some repairs but it is priced with that in mind. This is the place so don't miss this wonderful opportunity.
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,642 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Tray, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- No Dock or Boathouse. Level.
4170 Cherry Ridge Walk in Suwanee, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 25 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $265,000 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft Single Family located at 4170 Cherry Ridge Walk, Suwanee, GA built in 1993. Realty.com has 20 photos.