414 Little Pond Lane
Lebanon, PA 17042
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,753
- Year Built 2003
- Date Listed 10/11/2018
- HOA Dues $120
- Price Per Sqft $126.34
- Views 7
Beautiful home located in cul-de-sac & CL sch dist. Nice landscaping & back yard backs up to field. When entering this home, it opens up to a cathedral ceiling with gas fireplace in lvg rm, formal dining, office, 1st fl master suite and breakfast area that looks out to your back yard. Nice size lower level family room, bonus rm for anything you want to use it for and storage area. This home has been taken care of during ownership & includes a Home Warranty. Don't miss out on this opportunity to home such a lovely home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,153 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
414 Little Pond Lane in Lebanon, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 224 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.