413 Midvale Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,750
- Year Built 1950
- Date Listed 06/06/2019
- Price Per Sqft $363.27
- Views 1
Charming 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home on one of the best streets in Falls Church City. The gorgeous lot and detached garage are a bonus! Enjoy a sunny living room with hardwood floors and a wood burning fireplace. The dining room is followed by an updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Step from the breakfast room to a cozy family room that opens to a screened porch overlooking a large, flat, fully fenced back yard. On the other side of the house, two main level bedrooms share a hall bath. Upstairs find a master suite with a sitting room, walk-in closet and luxurious bath. Down the hall,two more bedrooms share a hall bath. Just 1 mile to East Falls Church Metro and blocks to I-66! Falls Church City Schools!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
413 Midvale Street in Falls Church, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 19 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.