410 Lakestone Drive
Woodstock, GA 30188
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Year Built 2013
- Date Listed 05/21/2019
- HOA Dues $600
- Views 21
You just found your home! Pristine beauty in prestigious coveted Lakestone subdivision. Great yard distance between neighboring homes. A suburban oasis within minutes of great restaurants, shopping stores, parks, biking trails, gym, Outlets, grocery stores & more. BEST location to live in Woodstock, conveniently located close to Milton, easy access to historic Roswell, Marietta & Woodstock Downtown amphitheater. Friendly neighborhood w/lake/pool/tennis. Chef's kitchen w granite. Huge walk-in closet w/ a private deck from the master. Hardwood floors. Large 3 car garage.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Air Filter
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer Entry, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Deeded Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Wood
- Security Lighting. Interstate Service Road, State Road, Asphalt, Level, Wooded.
410 Lakestone Drive in Woodstock, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 155 days ago and has been viewed 21 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $456,000 on 07/31/2019 | 5 beds, 5 baths Single Family located at 410 Lakestone Drive, Woodstock, GA built in 2013. Realty.com has 29 photos.