41 Pleasant St
Last Updated: 12/10/2018 12:57 AM | Courtesy Of:
REALTY EXECUTIVES BOSTON WEST
Holliston, MA 01746
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 3,400
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2018
- Date Listed 11/30/2018
- Price Per Sqft $264.69
OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME! Newly constructed custom 3600+ square foot home set in one of Holliston's most popular neighborhoods with a 2-car garage, 4 or 5 bedrooms & 2.5 or 3.5 baths. Steps to town, trails, parks, beaches and schools. No attention to detail spared from the exquisite 8 wide character oak floors, custom trim, tasteful finishes & large windows saturating the rooms with natural light. The open concept floor plan allows for seamless flow throughout the main floor. The chefs kitchen including over-sized island overlooks the rear deck and large yard. The private master suite located halfway up the stairs, with 10 ceilings is accompanied by a well-appointed bath & enormous walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms, full bath & laundry complete the 2nd level. An additional 700 sq of finished lower level, currently designed as a flex space, optioned as an en-suite while still maintaining a family room and storage. Town has scheduled paving, curb & sidewalk Spring 2019.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Range-Oven, Central Vacuum, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Concrete, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Insulated Window
- Security System
- Walk-in Closets, Attic Access Only, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Decorator Lights, Open Floor Plan, French Doors, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Covered
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Beach Access, Walk to Water, Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities