4030 Zuni Street
Denver, CO 80211
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 1,069
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1896
- Date Listed 05/16/2018
Easy "Sunnyside" living in this adorable two story Victorian! Updated but still keeps the turn of the century charm, this SWEET property offers a bright, OPEN floorplan, large, private yard with entertaining space and gardening, TWO CAR detached garage with extra STUDIO space (think artist studio, man cave, workout room) all in an INCREDIBLE, HIGHLANDS location! Blocks from Bacon Social House, El Jefe, and so much more! Move right in and start hosting those fabulous back yard parties! Large master bedroom with double closets and charming high ceilings. Second bedroom perfect for guest, office or a nursery. Welcome home!
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 925 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Double Pane
- 1. Freestanding, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Pantry, Skylight, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Wood, Brick
- Front Porch, Patio
- Fenced (any type)
- Garden. Public Roads, Paved Road.