4008 Latham Drive
Haymarket, VA 20169
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,798
- Year Built 1980
- Date Listed 08/22/2019
- Price Per Sqft $199.91
- Views 8
Great home now available in Haymarket! Gypsum Hill subdivision with 1+ acre lots! Home built in 1980, recent updates to include Roof and Well Pump in 2016-2017. Huge family room off kitchen with wet bar and half bath. Nice sized bedrooms with Master bedroom and bath. Lower level features include finished recreation room with wood burning fireplace and walkout to back yard, unfinished storage space with full size windows and 2nd walkout has potential for additional rooms with full bath rough-in. Great schools nearby! Shopping only minutes away!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,126 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 672 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 2. Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Garage-Under Building, Driveway.
4008 Latham Drive in Haymarket, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 157 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $375,000 on 09/25/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,798 sqft Single Family located at 4008 Latham Drive, Haymarket, VA built in 1980. Realty.com has 43 photos.