4000 Cathedral Avenue NW UNIT 18-19B
Washington, DC 20016
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,650
- Year Built 1931
- Date Listed 09/09/2019
- Price Per Sqft $423.15
- Views 11
MUST SEE, NEW PRICE! Spacious Light-filled 2BR/2BA (+ bonus office room) unit at the legendary Westchester! Shows great with spacious gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors, walk-in closets, built-in bookshelves and cabinets, light-filled living room, dining room, abundant storage, and more! In-unit laundry possible here too! Acres of walkable grounds, steps to the National Cathedral and Upper Wisconsin Hotspots shopping and restaurants and easy Access to Georgetown and Dupont Circle too, it's all here at the Westchester! Plus On-site Parking! On-site Shopping! On-site Gym! In-bounds for Stoddert, Hardy, Wilson! Compare, MONTHLY FEE includes property taxes and utilities!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,650 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Wall Unit.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Unassigned, Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
4000 Cathedral Avenue NW UNIT 18-19B in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 136 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $698,200 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft Other located at 4000 Cathedral Avenue NW UNIT 18-19B, Washington, DC built in 1931. Realty.com has 36 photos.