3904 Crestpark Drive
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,292
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1966
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- Views 6
Custom built in a hard rock area by Churland Homes (Sherman Church) this one owner home has beautiful views including a water fountain in the backyard. The fireplace hearth provides relaxing views and warmth from the gas logs thru the custom screen. Close to I-635 for travel around Dallas but not too close for highway noises. All three bedrooms are very large with either walk-in or step-in closets. Baths have colorful tile walls and floors. The original half bath was converted to a full bath and the covered patio was enclosed but not added to the sq. ft. Recently a huge 80 gallon gas water heater was installed. The lawns are sprinkled. This beautiful home is ready for the next family. Make it yours now.
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas logs.
- Internet Connection, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 96 x 125, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Corner, Subdivision, Acreage.
3904 Crestpark Drive in Farmers Branch, TX has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 69 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.