3856 N Rixey Street
Arlington, VA 22207
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,368
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 05/17/2019
- Price Per Sqft $398.53
- Views 7
Reduced Price! Don't miss this gracious colonial nestled in back of cul-de-sac on almost 1/2 acre. This 5BR/3.5BA home offers over 4300sqft of finished living and RARE to find 0.48 acres in sought-after N. Arlington, beautifully landscaped & backing to trees! Yet, only 1 light to DC! Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with wood-burning fireplace, granite counters, SS appliances & Wolfe 6-burner gas range, opening to a spectacular, bright family room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace! Another large bonus/sunroom extends off the kitchen to use as an office or playroom or your heart's desire. This room leads to the incredible back yard and patios! The main level also boasts beautiful Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout and is perfect for entertaining and family life with spacious formal living and dining rooms. The upstairs features a master suite with hardwood flooring and 3 other generously-sized bedrooms, all with new carpet (hardwood under). Also with pull-down floored attic space, accessed from upper hall. A large tiled rec room in the lower level is accompanied by a 5th bedroom or office, full bath, laundry and extra unfinished space for storage or workroom or finish for 6th bedroom! From the lower level access the 2-Car attached garage. And there's more! -an additional attached storage area for tools or bikes or work-space with small garage door for easy access. Fabulous YARD with professional water feature. Exterior gas hookup for grill (no more tanks!) Radon Remediation has been done. LOCATION! LOCATION! YARD SPACE! CUL-DE-SAC! TREES! NATURE! Convenient access to Tysons Corner, Clarendon, Ballston, GW parkway, Rt. 66, Reagan National Airport! Also near trails to Potomac. Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown Schools for those looking for this tier.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,262 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,106 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Screened
- 4. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Garage-Under Building, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Wooded.
3856 N Rixey Street in Arlington, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 94 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $1,315,000 on 08/15/2019 | 5 beds, 4 baths, 4,368 sqft Single Family located at 3856 N Rixey Street, Arlington, VA built in 1968. Realty.com has 62 photos.