382 Dover Road
Newfane, VT 05345
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3,984
- Year Built 1904
- Date Listed 06/05/2020
- Price Per Sqft $0.00
- Views 4
THE VILLAGE HOUSE c. 1904, was said to have been built for the daughter of a wealthy merchant. This life size Dollhouse can now be yours. The current owners have been diligent caretakers of this historic property. The beautiful birch woodwork is pristine. The doors and hardware are original and look brand new. As one enters the front door, the scale and beauty of the grand staircase is truly breathtaking. A one of a kind stained glass window at the top of the stairs is in mint condition. The entire property received a huge renovation around 2000, when all the windows were replaced, insulation added, new radiant floor heating (8 zones), new floors on the first level, and much more. A studio apartment on the second level is currently rented at $550 per month. You will spend hours on the covered front porch enjoying the gorgeous Maples and plantings. In the backyard you will find a blue stone patio overlooking the beautiful Rock River. A historic barn is located there and has incredible space and potential. This is a must see property! The Village of South Newfane is a close knit community. There are Artists everywhere! Conveniently located near everywhere. The Eatery is right down the road and Mount Snow is 20 min. away. 2 1/2 hrs Boston, 3 1/2 hrs NYC, 3 1/2 hrs Montreal. Watch the YouTube video at 382 Dover Road Tour.
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,984 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Whole House Fan
- Oil. Radiant In-Floor, Hot Water.
- Concrete,Concrete Floor,Daylight,Full,Stairs - Interior,Unfinished,Walkout,Interior Access
- Paved Parking.
- Attic,Fireplace - Wood,Kitchen Island,Master BR w/ BA,Natural Light,Natural Woodwork,Walk-in Pantry,Laundry - 1st Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Natural Shade,Outbuilding,Porch - Covered,ROW to Water,Window Screens. Corner,Country Setting,Level,Major Road Frontage,Mountain View,River Frontage,Ski Area,Water View.
382 Dover Road in Newfane, VT has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 41 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Ask a Question
FOR SALE - $650,000.00 5 beds, 5 baths, 3,984 sqft Single Family located at 382 Dover Road, Newfane, VT built in 1904. Realty.com has 31 photos.