3801 Forest Glen Dr
Mountain Brook, AL 35213
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1958
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
Mt Brook home designed by a well known local architect is sophisticated & in a highly sought location across from Mt Brook Club golf course. Elegant rooms with high ceilings, hardwood floors, deep crown molding & floor-length windows. Lovely foyer with herringbone patterned hardwood floors, wide cased openings lead to the dining room, study & large living room. Beautiful double doors to the dining room & study. French doors & a Juliet balcony in the dining room overlook the pool, & the study features custom built-ins & fireplace. French doors opening to a courtyard that can be accessed from the living room & the master bedroom. 4 BRs, 3 1/2 BAs. 2 BRs w/ full baths on the main level & 2 BRs & 1 BA on the lower level. Lower level includes a den/playroom, accesses to the pool area & extra closet space. Special features include a pool surrounded by lush landscaping, kitchen garden/grill area and a vast walk-up attic. Don't miss this rare opportunity! Home to be sold in "AS IS" condition.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Basement
- 2. Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood-burning.
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, In-ground
- Gazebo. Subdivision, Acreage, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool