3722 R Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,470
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2018
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Price Per Sqft $758.77
- Views 4
***Open house 4/6 1-3 p.m. and 4/7 2-4 p.m.*** This high quality new construction townhouse offers German made Hacker custom kitchen cabinetry with top of the line Miele appliances and a large island that can seat eight. The entire residence has a luminous quality from the floor-to-ceiling windows, glass balustrades, four large skylights above light wells and a custom UK manufactured floating staircase. There are multiple terraces for outdoor entertaining. The stunning roof deck and master bedroom offer views of the National Cathedral. The master bathroom offers a sauna, large soaking tub, separate shower, flat screen tv, towel warmer, and a walk-in closet. There are two wet bars, one on the master bedroom level and the other on the in-law suite level that leads to a garden terrace. No detail has been overlooked, including the projector prewire, surround speakers and led mood lighting. All of the spa-like bathrooms offer designer bath fittings and Porcelanosa tiles throughout. There are two gated parking spaces that lead to a newly paved alley with drainage system. Please note that the light wells are included in the total finished sqft.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,420 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,050 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Full
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance
- Combination Living/dining Room, Sauna, Wainscoting, Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence
3722 R Street NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 161 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.