36340 Paxson Road
Last Updated: 12/13/2018 7:23 PM | Courtesy Of:
Pearson Smith Realty, LLC
Purcellville, VA 20132
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,387
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1974
- Date Listed 12/01/2018
- Price Per Sqft $274.73
Custom built home in the heart of Loudoun County's hunt country! Upgrades galore in this unique home on just under 3 acres zone Agricultural Rural 1 with no HOA! Bring your horses, bring your pets, bring your green thumb, bring your dreams. If you are looking for something other than a cookie cutter home built by massive corporations, this home is for you! Enjoy everything rural living has to offer as well as all the modern conveniences....like Fios from Verizon! Make an offer now and enjoy winter evenings by the stone fireplace while sipping Loudoun's finest local wines....don't wait! Diamonds in the rough like this don't come around often.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,457 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 930 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other, Zone, Central.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame, Screened, Insulated, Double Pane, Casement
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Beamed, Vaulted, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Other, Rural, Gravel Road.