3612 Briarstone Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,898
- Year Built 1938
- Date Listed 11/10/2018
- Price Per Sqft $129.24
- Views 10
Look no further, you've found it! Nestled on a quaint street in the subdivision of Fieldstone, this spacious home has historic charm and character blended with modern updates. From the moment you drive up you will fall in love with the beautiful stone exterior, stone walkway and wrap around front porch. This lovely home features an open floor plan, generous room sizes throughout, four bedrooms including a master bedroom and bath, hardwood and ceramic flooring, granite kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, crown & chair molding, built in cabinets, 2 car large detached garage, newer slate roof, brand new heating and central air units & a large basement with space for rooms. The lot features a third of an acre, a large driveway and a private rear tree lined yard. Snuggled off Liberty Road with a quick commute to Owings Mills Blvd, I-795, the metro station, I-695 and Baltimore City. Don't miss this one, schedule a showing soon before its gone!!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,298 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Storm Window
- 2. Fireplace.
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard.
3612 Briarstone Road in Randallstown, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 220 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.