3609 Capstone Lane
Plano, TX 75074
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,394
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 10/11/2019
- HOA Dues $420 /Yr
- Views 4
Enjoy a relaxing day on your beautiful pool patio, lounging in your own pool, or enjoy watching the Plano Balloon Festival and 4th of July fireworks from your 2nd story balcony. Don't miss this home at a great price! Great location less than 10 minutes from 75. Beautifully maintained, with pride of ownership and boasts several luxurious features to enjoy for many years to come. A huge open concept floor plan, with lots of storage space, and ample entertainment space. Great neighborhood, and location just a short distance from Plano East High School, shopping, and the Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve with tons of walking and biking trails, and a relaxing escape from the city.
- Intercom System, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas logs, Wood-burning.
- Burglar Alarm, Monitor System
- Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered, Garage, On Street.
- Wood, Brick, Siding
- Balcony, Porch Covered, Deck, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, Gunite
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Park, Playground, Deck-Covered, Gutters, Sidewalks. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Wooded, Acreage.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
3609 Capstone Lane in Plano, TX has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 8 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Ranked as one of the best cities to live for both families and millennials, Plano is a fantastic place to move to right now. Plano attracts people for a number of reasons; it has a relatively low cost of living, an abundance of culinary options, excellent educational facilities, plenty of entertainment and recreational activities, and many great neighborhoods to choose to live in. Plano also has a growing employment market, making it an even more attractive prospect.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $400,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,394 sqft Single Family located at 3609 Capstone Lane, Plano, TX built in 1999. Realty.com has 36 photos.