36033 N 85TH Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85266
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,929
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 05/16/2019
- HOA Dues $300
- Views 9
Location, Privacy, Location!!! Upscale Executive home in gated subdivision on a huge acre lot plus Natural Open Space. This is an entertainers home with amazing floor plan flowing off of kitchen/family room to Covered patio with separate covered area for outside living. You will fall in love with this home, especially when you see the surrounding million$ home in the neighborhood and 2 million $ homes coming soon to the south- WOW! What a buy! Seller in the process of moving, photos to be retaken once vacated. Imagine your high end furnishing in this beautiful semi-custom home by Pinnacle Builders.
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Bidet, Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Carpet, Stone
- Room Refrig, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Tinted Window
- 2. dual fireplace, Outdoor Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Drinking Water System, Fire Sprinklers, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Covered, Patio
- Pool Description
- Above Ground, Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 35,001 - 43,559
- Block, Wrought Iron
- Courtyard, BBQ. Gated Community, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community
36033 N 85TH Place in Scottsdale, AZ has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 65 days ago and has been viewed 9 times.
Scottsdale has seen a steady rise in its population over the last few years for a number of reasons. What predominantly draws new residents is the fantastic weather; it has a mild, dry climate most of the year. But that is not the only good reason to move to Scottsdale. Families are attracted by the great schools, low crime rate, and manageable cost of living, whereas young professionals come here to seek the vibrant arts and dining scenes as well as the hip shopping and nightlife.
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $895,000 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,929 sqft Single Family-Detached located at 36033 N 85TH Place, Scottsdale, AZ built in 2002. Realty.com has 66 photos.