36 Kimball Beach Rd
Hingham, MA 02043
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4 Full
- Square Footage 3,104
- Year Built 1945
- Date Listed 09/14/2018
- Price Per Sqft $231.93
- Views 6
Seller is Motivated and ready to move on! DESIRABLE CROW POINT Gorgeous 4 bedroom 4 bath home has a Beautiful Bright Chef's kitchen with Bosch double ovens, Granite counters, custom Cherry cabinets. center island, large deep sink and garbage disposal. 2 sets of oversized Pella Sliders lead to patio and deck areas 2 laundry areas. Top of the line Navien GAS Heat/hot water system has 4 zones. Central A/C . TOWN SEWER. Steps from Kimball Beach Community Club with newly updated pier for Swimming, kayaking, or mooring your boat.. Perfect for the family who loves to entertain or is looking for a possible in-law Close to Hingham Shipyard, Commuter Boat, Commuter rail, shops, restaurants, bus stop,within walking distance to Foster Elementary school. Close to Hingham Square for more shopping and dining. Renovated in 2004 plus a NEW large addition completed May 2017 Solar Panels have been paid for in full. Come be a part Hingham's beach side Community.
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Appliance Center
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hydronic, Hot Water. Radiant, Gravity.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Ocean, Harbor View
- Beach Access, Walk to Water, Harbor, Ocean, Beach, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Extra Storage, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Close To School, Public Roads, Level.
36 Kimball Beach Rd in Hingham, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 251 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.