3552 Fort Lincoln Drive NE
Washington, DC 20018
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,106
- Year Built 2014
- Date Listed 02/13/2019
- HOA Dues $107 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $341.39
- Views 12
Rarely available Strauss model with optional powder room and entry level room/den/study with large storage area. Open and spacious layout with large deck. Gorgeous wide plank wood flooring. New paint throughout. Gleaming hardwood floor on main level. Kitchen features granite counter, expansive granite island and breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances. Large master bedroom walk in closet and master bath with soaking tub, shower and granite counters. Two car garage. Steps to community park with playground and gazebo. Steps from shops at Dakota Crossing, Lowe's, Costco, retail and dining. Minutes to H St./Ivy City and near 295/50 and downtown DC. Fabulous Villages at Dakota Crossing community near Fort Lincoln park, tot lot, pool and tennis courts.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,696 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 410 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Basketball
3552 Fort Lincoln Drive NE in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 194 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $580,000 on 04/18/2019 | 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,106 sqft Condo/Townhouse located at 3552 Fort Lincoln Drive NE, Washington, DC built in 2014. Realty.com has 26 photos.