355 Hill St
Hartland, WI 53029
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,870
- Year Built 1912
- Date Listed 06/05/2020
Experience village living with a country feel. Once in the backyard, you'll feel that you are tucked away from the world. With plenty of space to build a garage, the yard whispers privacy but also playfulness. This historic home is the perfect house for folks who value gardening, entertaining, recreating or just simply ... being. Inside the country ''feels'' continue with the charm only an almost-century-year-old house can present including: stained glass windows, some maple floors, French doors and carved banister & staircase. Schools, parks, restaurants, shops are all just down the hill. Hwy.16 can be accessed in minutes. Affordable way to live in Lake Country and attend Arrowhead H.S. Several updates, sizable storage, and sweet vibes await you for a life well lived here.
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 120 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Metal, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
355 Hill St in Hartland, WI has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 29 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $248,000.00 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,870 sqft Single Family located at 355 Hill St, Hartland, WI built in 1912. Realty.com has 57 photos.