3520 South Dakota Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 1,928
- Year Built 1926
- Date Listed 04/17/2019
- Price Per Sqft $479.69
- Views 5
Do not miss the virtual walk-through video! This is what you call bang for the bu Look no further. This home has it all! Brand new from the ground up in 2013 and lovingly maintained by homeowners. This light-filled, modern home features an open floor plan, off-street parking and gourmet kitchen. Two full bathrooms upstairs!! What?!?! And a powder room on the main level for guests. Newer windows, so virtually no traffic noise. Basement level walks out to about ground level and includes a rec room, 4th bedroom with fire exit window and full bath. Exactly 1 mile to Brookland-CUA Metro Station. Just blocks to critically-loved Momo Yakitori, Zeke's Coffee, long time favorite Subbs~by Carl & Rita's Italian Ice.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,428 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- Security System
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Urban, Paved Road, Level.
3520 South Dakota Avenue NE in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 64 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.