3519 Chevy Chase Lake Drive UNIT 1001
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,273
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1966
- Date Listed 02/07/2019
- Price Per Sqft $469.36
Gorgeous end unit town home nestled in the woods next to tranquil Coquelin Run! Located on a quiet dead-end street, this hidden oasis offers beautiful scenery & colorful wildlife outside of every window, yet you are just around the corner from the upscale amenities of Chevy Chase. This three level home offers 3 large bedrooms/3.5 baths, and 2,273 square feet of indoor living space. Stunning hardwood floors on main level. Recessed wall-wash lighting, chair rail and dentil moldings, wood burning fireplace, and fantastic sunlight streaming in. GE appliances in the kitchen, as well as genteel plantation window shutters and loads of cabinets lining the walls. Great entertaining space in the living room and dining room. French Doors open onto terrace with oversized flagstone tiles, wooden privacy fence & lush, mature plantings. Upper level main bedroom with en-suite bath & two large closets. The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms share an adjacent full bath with tub. Third room doubles as a home office with adjustable built-in bookshelves along one entire wall. Lower level family room with uncommonly high ceilings is comfortable & welcoming. Extra-large laundry room has utility sink and great storage space. Living at Hamlet Place tucked into the trees while having access to the adjacent vibrant Connecticut Ave. corridor is the best of all worlds!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,534 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 739 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Stone, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Creek Front, Dead End Street.