35 Pettit Place
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4,472
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 02/08/2020
- HOA Dues $450 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $301.86
- Views 2
A Semi-Custom Home.First Time on the market by Original Owner. The grounds are Natural,Wooded lot. The owner added multiple trees over the years. Paver walkway leads you to the front steps with a landing. The Foyer is flanked by the Living Room and Dining Room. ButterflyStaircase. The Granite Floored Foyer leads to a Keeping Room with wood burning Fireplace.The kitchen has 42" Cherry Stained Cabinets along with Center island. Corian Counter tops. A Butler's Pantry Connects kitchen to the Dining Room. Walk-in Pantry for Storage. Access toTV Room via French Doors. Living Room And The TV Room Share a Gas Fireplace. A Pocket door leads you to the 5th Bedroom, A Full Bath and Laundry Room on your way to the 3 CarGarage. Back Paver Patio with boulder steps. Partially Finished walkout basement with aPaver Patio. Upstairs Landing leads to 2 Bedrooms with Jack n Jill bathroom on the right. On the left is another bedroom with a Full Bath. Master Bedroom is a 3 ROOM en-suite. First Room houses a King Bed The second room is a Dressing Room. The walk-in closets on either side of a short hallway take you to a tub with sink and vanity on either side. Shower and WC have their own place. There is a Linen Closet in the Master Bath. The floor and the Tub surround have a tumbled marble look with a Granite accent. The attic access stairs are in one of the MBClosets. There are French Doors between each room. The third room is a Master bedroom isa Den with 2 side closets. All bedrooms are Carpeted & each with Ceiling Fans. All room dimensions are approximate. The home has a 2 zone HVAC system. Also Central Vacuum system The owners enjoyed & loved this home, Now are ready to pass it to new owners to do the same.One of the Owner has active NJ RE Lic.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,472 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated
- Casement, Screened, Skylights
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Cedar
- Shingle, Hip
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
35 Pettit Place in Princeton, NJ has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 21 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $1,349,900 5 beds, 5 baths, 4,472 sqft Single Family located at 35 Pettit Place, Princeton, NJ built in 1997. Realty.com has 34 photos.