35 Kendal Ct
Newnan, GA 30263
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,940
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 04/10/2018
Appx 1940 SF according to appraisal. Built in 2005, lovingly maintained home has ALL ONE LEVEL LIVING with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a FABULOUS sunroom--complete with double French doors--that was finished by the builder as an office. Desirable open concept floor plan has the added advantage of a split bedroom set up (master on one side of the family room, secondary bedrooms on the other) for privacy and to accommodate guests and family members with different schedules. Exterior paint July 2017, New air conditioner in April 2017, new garbage disposal in March 2016, New gas water heater in Dec 2015, new dishwasher in June 2013
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Butler Pantry
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Walk to Shopping. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area