3475 Summerdale Walk
Cumming, GA 30028
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 2019
- Date Listed 04/16/2019
- HOA Dues $400
- Views 1
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready June 2019! Begin your day in the Cherokeeâs main-level ownerâs suite, complete with dual sinks and a spacious walk-in closet. Flex space on the first floor makes a great home office, while the kids will love the loft upstairs. Located in desirable Forsyth County with convenient access to Hwy 20 and GA-400. Enjoy close proximity to shopping, outdoor attractions, and great schools. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Air Cleaner, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Factory Built, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Fireplace Glass Door.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Foyer Entry, Internet Connection, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Stone
- Front Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
3475 Summerdale Walk in Cumming, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 61 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.