3456 Clear Stream Drive
Orlando, FL 32822
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,659
- Year Built 1996
- Date Listed 01/12/2019
- HOA Dues $144 /Mth
- Views 5
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome Home to your new OASIS tucked away in the peaceful and GATED community of Ventura Country Cub. It features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a double sized EXTENDED screened in lanai w/access from the Master Suite as well as the Family Room and Breakfast nook. This spacious home is well-suited for full-time residents or seasonal guests. The abundant Windows and openness of the floor plan with tall ceilings allows for a ton of NATURAL LIGHT into the interior. The beautiful oak tree in the backyard provides cool shade from the summer-time sun and privacy. The interior was FRESHLY painted in October 2018 with a soft color tone for EASY DECORATING as well as NEW PLUSH carpet and a BRAND NEW ROOF was installed in November 2018. This Bright, Open, Airy and Functional floor plan is TRULY IMMACULATE and MOVE IN READY!!! Enjoy the Country Club lifestyle in this Amenity Rich Community featuring bicycle paths, jogging trails, golf, lighted tennis and basketball courts, a community pool, playground, clubhouse, restaurant and banquet hall. Easy access Semoran Boulevard, 408 and 417, the airport as well as Shopping Restaurants and all the Central Florida attractions.
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wheelchair Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Wheelchair Access, Unfurnished, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Off Street, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Tennis Court, Wheelchair Access, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
3456 Clear Stream Drive in Orlando, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 163 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.
From its perfect weather to its abundance of cultural and recreational activities, Orlando could possibly be said to be the best place on Earth to live. Contrary to popular belief, Orlando is not full of retirees; over two-thirds of its residents are of working age. People are drawn here for a number of reasons; low unemployment, a reasonable cost of living in comparison with other Florida cities, and high-quality educational establishments are just some of them.