3455 Rock Ridge Dr
Gainesville, GA 30506
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,542
- Year Built 1986
- Date Listed 01/03/2020
- Price Per Sqft $132.30
- Views 3
Come home and relax in the front porch swing. Must See! A quiet and peaceful Step-less Ranch, beautifully maintained 3 bedroom home near Lake Lanier. The Additional heated building offers plenty of room for a new boat, extra storage, or even a future living space. This home features a rocking chair front porch, cedar siding, metal roof, sun room with sky lights, screened porch over looking a 1.1 acre wooded back yard. The Additional building is fully insulated, heated vinyl siding, new gutters and roof included a private front door with full side entry driveway. Serene Lake Lanier neighborhood. Must see!
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Handicap Access,Hardwood Floors,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking,Off Street.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Garden Area,Out Building,Screen Porch,Workshop. Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
3455 Rock Ridge Dr in Gainesville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 194 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $204,000.00 on 03/31/2020 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft Single Family, Ranch located at 3455 Rock Ridge Dr, Gainesville, GA built in 1986. Realty.com has 39 photos.