3434 Wingren Drive
Last Updated: 11/16/2018 9:23 AM | Courtesy Of:
Coldwell Banker Residential
Irving, TX 75062
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,867
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2015
- Date Listed 10/12/2018
- HOA Dues $830 /Yr
Beautiful open-concept living in quiet Las Colinas neighborhood is perfect for relaxed living and entertaining! Home includes three bedroom suites and two add'l bedrooms joined with Jack & Jill bath. Master and second bedroom suite located on the main level. Oversized gourmet kitchen, with double ovens and five-burner gas cooktop, island, and breakfast bar. Covered patio, extended outdoor eating area and gas fire pit take the party outside. Upstairs features a large game room, card room and theater room with built-in fridge and bar seating. Home is near green belt, walking paths and minutes from major transportation corridors. This home has everything!
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Balcony, Porch Covered, Covered, Patio
- Composition, Rock
- Lot Dimensions
- 12,388, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Security. Subdivision, Acreage.
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||- USD||-||$742,320 USD||25.10%|
|2017||$14,074 USD||-0.48%||$593,400 USD||-|
|2016||$14,142 USD||8.88%||$593,400 USD||23.43%|
|2015||$12,989 USD||591.64%||$480,750 USD||586.79%|
|2014||$1,878 USD||-0.90%||$70,000 USD||-|