343 N Founders Court SE
Warrington, PA 18976
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,365
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 03/17/2019
- HOA Dues $206 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $196.19
The Largest model in Legacy Oaks 55+ Community, The Doyle, is the most desired home with its charm and beauty. This gorgeous home sits in a cul-de-sac in a prime location for privacy. When you enter, you are welcomed with hardwood flooring leading you all the way to a wall of windows in the dramatic family room with a fireplace. Above you a balcony overlooks the spacious warm room.You will see hardwood floors in the formal living room with crown molding, also in the dining roomwith tray ceiling that gives the room a distinctive look, also features wainscoting that runs up the staircase. Plantation Blinds can be found in the kitchen, breakfast rm and sun room, all including ceramic tile floor. The kitchen boasts plenty of 42" high cabinets stocked with a double pantry. The Sun Room is the hidden gem of the house for enjoyment any time. The Main level offers the Master suite with two walk-in closets, and bath with shower, tub and double vanities. There is a bay window with lovely window seat. A special feature is a wall to wall light wood cabinetry that will hold all your clothing. Aside from the suite, there are two additional bedrooms on the second floor, each has access to a floored attic for more storage. The home has been freshly painted in neutral shades in 2019. The entire house has been power washed and the driveway will be patched and sealed by the end of March. You will be pleased to know that the HVAC and Water heater were newly installed in 2018.You will have access to the clubhouse with social room, library, exercise room, tennis & boccie courts & outdoor pool. All of this is only a few steps from your home. If you are looking for the ideal place to settle and enjoy an easy life, this place is for you!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,365 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Street Lights, Tennis Court. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Shuffleboard