3420 Ponds Wood Court
Huntingtown, MD 20639
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 5,039
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 07/13/2019
- Price Per Sqft $213.89
- Views 3
This amazing home is located in the award winning school district of Huntingtown and situated on over 5 acres of incredible privacy. This Rambler has an impressive, open floor plan and boasts a total of 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 half baths with over 5,000 finished square feet. The grand kitchen features custom white cabinets, upgraded countertops, stainless steel appliances, a pantry and a large dining area with a fireplace and custom built in seating. Additional features include hardwood floors, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, 3 car garage, a large mudroom and generator ready. The grand master suite has a tray ceiling, large walk in closet and a luxurious master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower. The rear screened in porch can be accessed through the master bedroom, dining room and family room and is perfect for evening entertaining. The walk-out level basement has been finished into an accessory apartment. Features include a 2nd kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corian countertops, a large center island, white cabinetry and custom installed backsplash. You will also find an updated full bath with a soaking tub and walk-in shower and ceramic tile floors. There is ample amount of storage space with large walk-in closets and areas of unfinished space just waiting for your final touches. The exterior of the home is an entertainer's dream with an in-ground gunite, salt water pool, two large pool cabanas with electric and an outdoor bar!
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,039 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Built-Ins, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 9 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Saltwater
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Level.
3420 Ponds Wood Court in Huntingtown, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 71 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $653,000 on 08/16/2019 | 5 beds, 5 baths, 5,039 sqft Single Family located at 3420 Ponds Wood Court, Huntingtown, MD built in 2002. Realty.com has 30 photos.