3410 Clear Water Park Drive
Katy, TX 77450
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,249
- Year Built 1996
- Date Listed 04/25/2019
- HOA Dues $1,075 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $126.19
- Views 19
Perfect home in highly desired award winning master planned Cinco Ranch-Southlake Village! This absolute gem of a home features plantation shutters, beautiful neutral light palette, open concept living with updates galore, full sprinkler system, and a wooded oversized lot. Walk to golf course, parks, lakes, and beach club. La Centerra for shopping, amenities, and grocery stores are within a half mile. Close to all commuter routes+inside 99=shorter commute! Great neighborhood zoned to outstanding Katy ISD schools.Home owner has access to 11 area pools.
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Sprinkler System
- Rear, Full
- Back Yard. Golf Course, Subdivision.
3410 Clear Water Park Drive in Katy, TX has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 24 days ago and has been viewed 19 times.