34 Hazelwood Drive
Pembroke, MA 02359
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,471
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 10/31/2018
- Price Per Sqft $232.70
- Views 12
NEW PRICE....$575,000!!!! Sellers have to unfortunately say goodbye and downsize but can close quickly if needed! Kitchen, which has been updated to a modern farm style, has a huge ctr granite top island w/add'l cabinets w/pullouts & drawers. SS kitchen appl's, which are only a few years old, will be left for the new owners as well as the 4yo W/D set in the 1st flr bath. 2nd flr baths were renovated in 2009/10-1 has C/T walls, flooring & a walk in shower. 2nd bath has marble tile surround & flooring w/granite counters in both. The floors are oak/cherry thru-out, incl the kitchen. A new energy-eff Lennox A/C unit was installed this year. New Andersen windows were inst in 2015/16 in all but a few windows. Landscaping was professionally updated in 2008 and the islands were also expanded to accommodate more privacy. Wired for generator, shed w/electricity...Pembroke is close to all...a beautiful home in a well maintained, culdesac neighborhood!! DR light 2b replaced.
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Office
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Shower Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Insulated Window, Storm Door, Skylights, French Door
- 1. Fireplace.
- Cabinets, Washer Hook Ups, Stone Counter Top, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Cable Available, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Extra Storage, Screens, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Wooded, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
34 Hazelwood Drive in Pembroke, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 204 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.