34 Hazelwood Drive
Last Updated: 12/14/2018 2:05 AM | Courtesy Of:
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY SIGNATURE PROPERTIES
Pembroke, MA 02359
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,471
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 10/31/2018
- Price Per Sqft $242.41
The pictures don't lie here...Sellers have to unfortunately say goodbye and are downsizing. Kitchen, which has been updated to a modern farm style, has a huge ctr granite top island w/add'l cabinets w/pullouts & drawers. SS kitchen appl's, which are only a few years old, will be left for the new owners as well as the 4yo W/D set in the 1st flr bath. 2nd flr baths were renovated in 2009/10-1 has C/T walls, flooring & a walk in shower. 2nd bath has marble tile surround & flooring w/granite counters in both. The floors are oak/cherry thru-out, incl the kitchen. A new energy-eff Lennox A/C unit was installed this year. New Andersen windows were inst in 2015/16 in all but a few windows. Another perk is the Man town in bsmt & a "she" shed in backyard! Landscaping was professionally updated in 2008 and the islands were also expanded to accommodate more privacy. Wired for generator, shed w/electricity...Pembroke is close to all...a beautiful home in a well maintained, culdesac neighborhood!!
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Office
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Shower Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Insulated Window, Storm Door, Skylights, French Door
- 1. Fireplace.
- Stone Counter Top, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Extra Storage, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Wooded, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities