339 Dixon Dr
Gainesville, GA 30501
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Lot Size
1 - 2
- Year Built 1949
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
This exquisite, architecturally detailed FULLY RENOVATED home in the heart of Gainesville is a perfect balance of new home design and old home charm. The gracious and light filled rooms features a chefâs kitchen with Viking appliances, an oversized island, walk-in pantry, fireside family room, generous mudroom, office/study and sunroom. Situated on 1.9 acres, the grounds have been meticulously updated and maintained from the green house to the updated well water irrigation system. The newly renovated basement apartment includes a covered porch and walk-in marble shower. 1 mile to downtown Gainesville shops and dining. Donât miss this incredible opportunity.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Library
- Hookups in Basement, Upstairs
- Breakfast Area, Keeping Room, 2nd Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 5. Basement, Great Room, Living Room.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 300X266X194X107X29, 1-2 Acres
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Garden, Greenhouse.