3331 Bolero Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 09/13/2019
- Views 7
Best value in Lakeside HS footprint.Brick 2-story with features not found in the competition.Fenced backyard:water feature, patio,storage building.Convertible sunroom/screen porch will be your go-to room to enjoy fall leaves,color. Spacious family room with masonry fireplace.Large living room and dining room.Kitchen updated with granite countertops and white cabinets.Huge amounts of storage and closet space.Across the street from Henderson Middle.Walk or bike to Leslie Beach Swim-Tennis Club or Henderson Mill Elem (STEM and STEAM certified).Convenient to Emory, CDC CHOA
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs, Masonry.
- Private Front Entry, Foyer Entry, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Patio, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 184 x 100
- Rear, Chain Link, Full
- Private Yard, Front Yard, Out Building. Easement, Asphalt.
3331 Bolero Drive in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 38 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $400,000 4 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 3331 Bolero Drive, Atlanta, GA built in 1968. Realty.com has 40 photos.