3322 Banks Mountain Dr
Gainesville, GA 30506
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,523
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 2
Beautiful Renovated Open Ranch with in law suite/complete with kitchen and private entrance. 4 BR/3 BA with Living room, Den, Dining. Perfect home for entertaining with large deck and screened porch. Short walk to Lake Lanier. Close to everything but yet nestled off the main road. Basement has workshop area, enough parking for at least 8 vehicles. No HOA but beautifully maintained neighborhood surrounded by million dollar homes. Great Investment opportunity also as in law area can be closed off for 2 rental properties.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Formal
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Island, Keeping Room, Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,523 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Inside, Partial
- 1. Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Parking Pad, RV Parking, Guest Parking.
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Garden, Gazebo, Out Building. Wooded.
3322 Banks Mountain Dr in Gainesville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 31 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $282,500 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,523 sqft Single Family located at 3322 Banks Mountain Dr, Gainesville, GA built in 1996. Realty.com has 26 photos.