331 16TH Street SE
Washington, DC 20003
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,080
- Year Built 1916
- Date Listed 09/05/2019
- Price Per Sqft $730.56
Great 3BR/1.5BA porch front w/rare almost at-grade entry front and back, featuring open living/dining area w/HWF thruout, custom built-ins+ flat-screen TV, stainless and granite kitchen w/pantry, a laundry rm, powder rm+ coat closet. Up: front BR w/clever custom built-ins + flat-screen TV; lg hall closet; beautiful new BA w/subway tile + bonus storage; two additional BRs. Outback: deep patio for large scale entertaining + gated PARKING + storage. Seller has made MANY improvements: brand new HVAC; roof; skylight; upstairs BA +wood floors + ceiling fans; dishwasher; rear patio + fence. Enjoy living in an almost-new house steps to Pretzel Bakery/ballfields, and blocks to Lincoln Park and Metro.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Skylights
- Main Entrance Locked
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Skylight, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Fenced, Driveway, Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Urban.
331 16TH Street SE in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 14 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $789,000 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft Townhouse located at 331 16TH Street SE, Washington, DC built in 1916. Realty.com has 34 photos.