330 Thornton Dr
Fayetteville, GA 30214
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3,806
1 - 2
- Year Built 1988
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- Views 5
Price reduced for quick sell and instant equity! 5br 4.5 ba home in quiet, established neighborhood. Brick front, 2 story house has over 3800sqft and over an acre of land, so there's plenty space for everyone inside and out. Front and rear staircases, fire place, hardwood floors, crown molding, deck and patio, full finished basement for possible teen/in-law suite, with private entrance. Upstairs Large Master Suite with Trey ceiling and sitting area, his/her walk-in closets, dual vanity and separate tub/shower. Don't miss the upstairs bonus Teen Suite with its private bathroom; 2 additional br with full bath. Add your touches to make it your dream home. Seller will pay for year's Home Warranty upon purchase. Welcome home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,675 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,131 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm
- Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Garage, Guest Parking, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- 119X287X193X390, 1-2 Acres
- No Dock or Boathouse , Satellite Dish. Sloped, Wooded.
330 Thornton Dr in Fayetteville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 156 days ago and has been viewed 5 times.