33 Squirrel Hill Rd
Acton, MA 01720
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 3,389
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 05/01/2019
- Price Per Sqft $264.09
- Views 2
Stunning colonial in West Acton! You get the sense this is a special home from the moment you enter the 2-Story Foyer flanked by elegant formal living, formal dining & home office. The foyer leads to the open concept eat-in chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, SS appliances(2 dishwashers), large center island & granite counter tops that leads to the sunken family room with gas fireplace + 1/2 bath that rounds out the 1st floor. 2nd floor has an exquisite Master-Suite with vaulted ceilings, a separate sitting area, walk-in wardrobe & an ultra luxurious master bath with Soaking Tub, large Glass Shower, custom mirror & dbl vanity. 3 addtl bedrooms, a beautifully renovated family bath with custom touches & Laundry room. Gleaming hardwood floors, Custom blinds, California Closets, Owned SOLAR PANELS, Built-in gas generator, Luxurious Bathrooms are a few features that set this home apart! Acton living at its best! Home is mins from NARA Park, Flagg Hill Consv Area, Rt 111, W-Acton- MBTA.
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Office
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Concrete, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Security System
- Closet Cab, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Cable Available, French Doors, Kitchen Island, Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Balcony
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Easements.
33 Squirrel Hill Rd in Acton, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 79 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $905,000 on 06/28/2019 | 4 beds, 3,389 sqft Single Family located at 33 Squirrel Hill Rd, Acton, MA built in 2005. Realty.com has 30 photos.