328 E Dunbarton Road
Goffstown, NH 03045
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,308
- Year Built 1977
- Date Listed 06/04/2020
- Price Per Sqft $0.00
~PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP~ Meticulously maintained Raised Ranch situated on a private 2+ acre lot with a large-level backyard. NOT cookie cutter - front entry takes you to the 1st floor and a back stairway to the basement. This home offers 2 full baths, an updated kitchen with granite and new cabinets. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 additional finished rooms with a full bath in the basement. An enclosed 3 season porch with a cathedral ceiling leads to the composite decks in the private backyard. Hardwood floor and double closets in the master bedroom. Large 1st floor bathroom has double sinks, granite top vanity and convenient first floor laundry. Lots of natural light, skylights and vaulted ceiling in family room. This home is ready for your family!
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,308 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Concrete,Concrete Floor,Daylight,Finished,Full,Stairs - Interior,Storage Space,Interior Access,Exterior Access,Stairs - Basement
- Attic,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Dining Area,Hearth,Kitchen/Dining,Natural Light,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Laundry - 1st Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage,Off Street,Parking Spaces 6+,Paved.
- Deck,Garden Space,Natural Shade,Outbuilding,Porch - Enclosed,Shed. Country Setting,Landscaped.
328 E Dunbarton Road in Goffstown, NH has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 35 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $324,000.00 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,308 sqft Single Family located at 328 E Dunbarton Road, Goffstown, NH built in 1977. Realty.com has 40 photos.