323 Oglethorpe Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,250
- Year Built 1936
- Date Listed 08/23/2019
- Price Per Sqft $463.49
Lovely 3 BD, 3 BA townhouse in Brightwood boasts traditional charm alongside modern amenities. Brilliant wood floors, two wood-burning fireplaces, Restoration Hardware fixtures, & completely renovated baths. The main level hosts a number of spaces ideal for full-scale entertaining, w/ a formal dining room, three season room, & an updated kitchen with granite counters & tile backsplash. Master bedroom complete w/ an ensuite bath and a spacious closet. Lower level boasts a spacious family room, laundry room, full bath, & access to the expansive 5592 square foot, fenced-in yard w/ a 1 car detached garage. Prime location is situated just minutes away from both the Fort Totten and Takoma Park Metro.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,575 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 675 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Fireplace.
- Security System
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Slate, Flat, Composition Shingle
- Chain Link
323 Oglethorpe Street NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 30 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $730,000 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,250 sqft Townhouse located at 323 Oglethorpe Street NW, Washington, DC built in 1936. Realty.com has 21 photos.