3225 Park Chase
Johns Creek, GA 30022
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1994
- Date Listed 10/11/2019
- HOA Dues $494
- Views 1
LARGE BASEMENT HOME COMPLETE WITH UPDATES *NEW HARDI SIDING *NEW WINDOWS *NEWER ROOF *NEWER DRIVEWAY *NEWER HVAC *FORMAL LIVING ROOM *FORMAL DINING ROOM *WHITE KITCHEN WITH NEW SS GAS RANGE *OPEN AND BRIGHT BREAKFAST ROOM *OPEN FAMILY ROOM *PRIVATE OWNER'S SUITE WITH DOUBLE VANITY, SEPARATE TUB AND SHOWER, LARGE WALK IN CLOSET *STORAGE PLENTIFUL THROUGHOUT *Rental Potential *PRIME LOCATION IS CLOSE TO HIGHWAYS, SHOPPING, SCHOOLS!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Other
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry
- 1. Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer Entry, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Private Yard, Front Yard, Security Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Wooded.
3225 Park Chase in Johns Creek, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 3 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $335,000 3 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 3225 Park Chase, Johns Creek, GA built in 1994. Realty.com has 20 photos.