3221 W 75th Street
Prairie Village, KS 66208
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,589
- Date Listed 05/13/2019
- Views 1
Tucked away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life sits this remarkable 1920's Tudor that must be seen to be believed. Offered to the public for the first time in 40 years, this is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to restore a piece of Kansas City history back to its original grandeur. This elegant residence is full of exquisite details & sits on nearly 1.4 acres, a rare find in the heart of PV! This coveted landmark estate offers lg room sizes, tons of natural light, charming built-ins & so much more!
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area, Formal Dining
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Electric.
- 1. Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cedar Closet, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
3221 W 75th Street in Prairie Village, KS has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 13 days ago and has been viewed 1 time.