320 N 67TH Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,671
- Year Built 1956
- Date Listed 10/09/2018
- Price Per Sqft $102.16
- Views 8
Move-in ready four bedroom all brick Cape Cod home with welcoming front porch, an abundance of finished living space, fenced level rear yard and detached two car garage! Living room with beautiful laminate flooring leads to large eat-in kitchen. In addition to the living room, this home also has a main level family room plus lower level game room and bonus room having corner stone hearth and ceramic tile flooring. Laundry presently on main level, but can be moved to lower level. Efficient gas heat, neutral colors throughout, two full baths, brand new water heater, newer furnace and spacious newly finished sunroom.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,663 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,008 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Gas Heat.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
320 N 67TH Street in Harrisburg, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 226 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.