3195 Pigeon Cove Street
Deltona, FL 32738
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,516
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 10/05/2018
- Views 6
Beautifully maintained 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home. House features high vaulted ceiling though out the main living areas. Living room has an open floor plan with a view of the kitchen and Dinning area. Kitchen has granite counter tops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, as well as a breakfast bar. House has tile through out most of the home with the exception of 2 bedrooms which have carpet. New updates include Whole Eco house water system, New water solar panel and New water heater. Septic tank was cleaned out and a new pump was installed this year. Come see this house before it sells!!!
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Extra Storage, Security Lighting. Paved Road.
3195 Pigeon Cove Street in Deltona, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 229 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.