31851 Creek Shore Court
Ocean View, DE 19970
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,100
- Year Built 2007
- Date Listed 09/03/2019
- HOA Dues $2,300 /Yr
- Price Per Sqft $176.77
- Views 3
Enjoy the serenity of gorgeous sunsets over water from all west facing rooms in this well appointed home. The tranquil location offers hours of relaxation while watching the wildlife at White's Creek. If you are looking for a well maintained turn key home with over $100,000. in upgrades this is it! As you enter the tiled foyer the view catches your eye. Formal dining and library with hardwood flooring flow from the foyer. A soaring two story sun filled living room awaits with stunning water views, hardwood floors and a doubled sided gas fireplace, a perfect room to entertain friends and family. The exceptional gourmet kitchen, awesome dining space and Florida room are just off the living room enhanced by a double sided gas fireplace, hardwood floors and built-ins for displaying your treasures. The gourmet kitchen has all the bells and whistles including a large granite topped island, a 5 burner gas cooktop and convection wall oven. The enlarged Florida room is bumped out for maximum views and extra light. You have access to the kitchen from the 2 car garage with the laundry room located just inside via the garage entrance door. As you enter the spa like Master Retreat with trayed ceiling notice the bump-out provides a quiet spot for reading a book, sipping a cup of tea or just watching the boats go by. The luxurious Master Bath offers not only a large tiled walk-in shower but a whirlpool tub and dual vanity. A fabulous walk-in closet is located just off the master bath. As you venture up the open staircase to the second level take a moment to enjoy the waterview from the two story wall of windows. A second level upgraded ensuite includes waterview, walk-in shower, whirlpool tub and walk-in closet. Two additional second level bedrooms share a Jack-n-Jill bath. Let's talk about what the Inlet at Pine Grove community has to offer. A water access community with boat launch and day dock along with a waterfront screened gazebo for family parties. This home sits on a large quarter acre lot with irrigation and plenty of room for a screened porch , patio or outdoor kitchen. You have access the Indian River Bay and Atlantic Ocean via White's Creek. Other amenities included in this 36 home community are lawn maintenance, trash removal, pool, pickleball and tennis courts. All this and you are centrally located just 2.7 miles to Bethany Beach and within walking distance to Lord Baltimore Elementary School, medical services, shopping and dining. As an added benefit no town taxes. Fully furnished. One Year Home Warranty included.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Single Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame, Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Garage Door Opener, Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- In Ground Sprinklers, Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 169.00
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Landscaped, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Creek Front, Asphalt, Wetlands.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis
31851 Creek Shore Court in Ocean View, DE has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 16 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $548,000 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,100 sqft Single Family located at 31851 Creek Shore Court, Ocean View, DE built in 2007. Realty.com has 57 photos.