3108 Dillon Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,989
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 09/04/2019
- Price Per Sqft $158.37
- Views 3
Back on the market because buyer's financing fell through. 3 FINISHED LEVELS ALL ABOVE GROUND WITH 3 DECKS! Living room has beautiful exposed brick, designer kitchen with soap stone counters, high end stainless steel appliances, stacked stone back splash, and integrated dishwasher. 3rd level is the Master floor with a large bedroom and walk in closest and water views, contemporary bath with state of the art fixtures & whirlpool tub with slate & stacked stone surround and dual vanities. Also, on the 3rd level is the washer and dryer with a large laundry closest. 2 beds & designer bath on 2nd level. Rooftop deck has unobstructed city and water views. Small/compact car parking. Back on the market because buyer's financing fell through.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,989 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Private.
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Water, City, Marina View, Harbor View
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Other.
3108 Dillon Street in Baltimore, MD has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 103 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $314,900 on 11/08/2019 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,989 sqft Townhouse located at 3108 Dillon Street, Baltimore, MD built in 1920. Realty.com has 50 photos.